Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Anxiety or just drug waring off? Help please! ?

Okay so Last weekend i began to take smoke weed. And i thought id be okay bc that weekend before i also did. Now i am experiencing a weird feeling now, its is like everything is a bit slow amd i feel so dumb and it feels like i lost a little bit connection with reality. I do not know what to do at all. I looked up what it could be amd it could be a psychosis but im not too sure exactly. I plan to never ever smoke ever again being that last weekend was my third time only. I do not believe i am hallucinating. Its just that i feel out of perspective. Could it be a serious mental disorder or could ot be that the weed was laced or just strong in general. Do you know how long will take to return to my normal self? also I have hyperthyroidism which i take medication for and i just increased the dosage in which today my doctor said that i shouldnt do that. So i am gonna stop that also I took my thyroid med 10 hrs after i was done being high. I talked to my friend and he said the same thing happened to him being that hes a regular user. He said i should return to normal within a week but I am not too sure. Can someone help me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment