Friday, July 22, 2011

What are some possible causes for stabbing headaches and hallucinations?

I'm gonna go to the doctor but I figured I'd ask, I've had a couple of weird hallucinations like stuff dripping from the ceiling right in front of me when I went to leave a room which looked like static on a tv, blood in my mouth when brushing my teeth, and a couple of stabbing headaches at odd times. I thought maybe it could be because my sleeping pattern has been somewhat messed up and I've missed some sleep and haven't eaten as well as normal. Also I used to suffer from sleep paralysis but I haven't had any problems with that for a while, dunno if that's relevant. I'm 20, don't smoke, drink or do drugs, I'm somewhat stressed as I recently lost my job and it's exam results time... Thanks for your time anyways, I'm not worried whatever it is as I'm going to a doctor, I just thought I'd be useful to any hallucinating headachey people who don't feel like trawling through loads of pages diagnosing them with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment