Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do I have schizophrenia?

OK I don't hallucinate, but I'm often worried about various philosophical questions, sometimes have rather irrational beliefs (I know they're irrational but I still believe them to an extent or at least give them a larger than rational probability), don't really show emotions (I can force myself but it's not really natural) am often awkward in social situations with people who I don't know, often stumble/forget what I was going to say when I talk to people I don't know, or publicly speak, often talk very quietly when talking to strangers, sometimes laugh at inappropriate times (usually it's because I remember something funny) and I'm pretty sure I have ADD and OCD, and am probably bipolar. Should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment