Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to stop being addicted to this?

im 13 and so a while ago my friend gave me the number as a joke to a youth helpline. my friend used to prank call it but i took it serious. for about a year i have been calling everyday, 2-3 times a day! its so ridiculous of me! i call and say, for example, "my friend is being rude what should i do" and they really help me because i have a lot of problems when it comes to my friends and stuff or to be honest im bored so ill make up stories but not something really stupid. anyway it got to the point where i would speak in different accents so they wouldnt know it was me. and whenever they asked me how old i was, i would say a different age every time. so today they when i called they finally caught me! the person said like "look youve been calling here a lot and you say a different age and stuff" then i hung up immediately i was so nervous! i vow from today to never call again and i deleted the number out of my phone book. when i am tempted to call what should i do? and please no rude comments i know its so stupid of me and im an idiot for doing this but i cant help it.i have better things to do then call. i just really want to stop and i need some help or advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment