Friday, July 22, 2011

Help me i am scared please? 10 points?

I am bulimic , a self harmer , i hallucinate , i am extremely paranoid, and i am bipolar. .I am 14 years old and i am currently talking 40 mg of geodon and 5 mg of abillfy. for the self harming i cut myself and rip my hair out it soothes me . when you cut does that leave scars ? for the past month i have been really depressed which has lead me to seeing and hearing things that aren't there today i saw my friend in the mirror but the thing is she died two years ago and i hear little girls singing when there is no one around whats wrong with me ?lastly i am extremely paranoid i think that everyone is watching me or coming up behind me is there any way that that can go away. i will take any advice you give i am so lost

No comments:

Post a Comment