Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In Pennsylvania, can you still drive for a while after your drivers license expires (informed people only)?

I have a junior Pennsylvania drivers license that is set to expire this August. The expiration date is exactly 1 day after my 21st birthday. I already got forms from the DMV to renew my drivers license. The thing is, I want to make sure that my new drivers license does not have any of the "Under 18 till/Under 21 till" crap. I want to have an adult drivers license that does not have any of those youth labels. Does that mean that I have to wait until the day after my 21st birthday? Is there a grace period after the drivers license expires that you can get it renewed? I need info from people who know exactly what the rules are with drivers license renewal. Please don't respond just to give your opinion or to say how you think it works if you do not know. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment