Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bipolar ll.. But am I hallucinating?

Well, tough to say without knowing more or experiencing it myself. Could be a few different things. Withdrawls from meds but I doubt that. Could be signs of schizophrenia but could also be paranormal. I would hate for a dr to diagnose you with that if you are experiencing paranormal activity. Do you know anyone that is a sensitive to spirits? If not maybe you can find a digital recorder and ask questions to the thin air, leave pauses to see if anyone answers. If there is something recorded on the tape then you are not hallucinating you are just sensitive to spirits,whichh is nothing you should fear because they can't hurt you. Even if it is all in your head it still can't hurt you but you nee to go back on your meds then to see if it stops. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I hope you find the answers you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment